No products in the cart.
This website (Website) is owned and operated by ANSIC Logistics Pty Ltd ACN 640 679 036 (ANSIC Supply, we, us, our).
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of our Website.
This Website may contain links to other websites (Linked Sites) which are not operated by us. We have no control over the Linked Sites and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you purchase any products from www.ansicsupply.com, you must comply with our Product Purchase Terms.
All material on this Website, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads, videos, pricing, products and Services (Content) is owned by or licensed to ANSIC. You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content or copies of the Content supplied to you for any purpose, without our prior written consent, or as permitted by law.
You must not:
- use the Website in breach of any laws or regulations;
- use the Website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or offend others;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website; or
- attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of, or accessed through, the Website.
Without limiting the above, you must not and must not permit a third party to:
- use any method or process (including data scraping, web-bots, collection or accumulation tool, robot, spider or scripted responses) for the purpose of obtaining, processing, copying, replicating, distributing, reconfiguring, republishing, viewing, assessing, analysing, modifying or repacking the Content;
- use, obtain, or attempt to obtain from the Website, information in order to identify or discover pricing, underwriting, rating and related business methodology or systems; or
- do anything which will or may damage, disrupt access to or interfere with the proper operation of the Website.
If you believe that someone has breached any of the above conditions, please let us know.
We are not responsible for, and accept no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Website by any person other than ANSIC.
We take reports of abusive content and copyright infringement seriously. If you find any content on our Website that is incorrect or offensive, or suspect that the content infringes your intellectual property rights, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accessing our Website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this Website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website.
To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this Website are hereby excluded. By accessing our Website, you agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this Website.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
Telephone: +61 7 3352 3144