Thank you for choosing ANSIC Supply.
The following terms and conditions (Product Purchase Terms) form a legally binding agreement between you and ANSIC Logistics Pty Ltd ACN 640 679 036 (ANSIC Supply, we, us). These Product Purchase Terms apply to the purchase of all products we make available for purchase through the website www.ansicsupply.com (Website) or that we otherwise agree to provide from time to time (Products).
By clicking “I accept” or ordering any Product (wholesale or otherwise) from ANSIC Supply, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Product Purchase Terms and agree to be legally bound by them.
If you do not agree to be bound, you must not click “I accept” or order any of our Products.
Your warranties and obligations
By placing an order on our Website you represent and warrant that:
- if you place an order as an individual, you have legal capacity to enter into this agreement;
- if you place an order on behalf of a company, you are authorised to bind that company to these Product Purchase Terms; and
- all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the Product, including payment details, are true, correct and submitted in good faith.
Pricing and Product details
You may use our Website to browse and purchase Products. Availability, prices and specifications for Products on the Website are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated on the Website or agreed between you and ANSIC Supply in writing:
- all prices quoted on the Website are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST for retail Customers but exclusive of GST for wholesale Customers; and
- all delivery costs are to be paid by you and are not included in the price.
Where we provide images of Products on the Website, they are intended as a guide only and we do not guarantee that our Products will exactly match those pictured on the Website. For example, the appearance of colour may differ slightly when viewed on the Website from the colour when viewed in person.
If we incorrectly price a Product and you make an order, we will contact you to let you know and we will give you the opportunity to cancel your order with a full refund, or to purchase the Product at the correct price.
Products available for purchase on our Website are manufactured by third parties. While we endeavour to ensure that all Products meet the high standard expected by our customers, our ability to replace Products may be dependent upon the replacement policy of our manufacturers. If you receive a Product that is faulty and we are unable to arrange a replacement, we will provide you with a refund in accordance with our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law.
We will endeavour to supply all Products published on the Website and to remove Products as they become unavailable. However, we do not guarantee availability. Where a Product you order is unavailable, we will notify you and give you the opportunity to cancel your order with a full refund or put the Product on backorder if we are out of stock (at your election).
When you make an order, you are offering to enter into an agreement to purchase the Products set out in your order. Unless otherwise agreed, you must pay for the Products in full, including any applicable delivery costs, at the time of check out.
After you have completed the checkout process on our Website, we will send you an email confirming the details of your order and a receipt for the relevant Products you have purchased. We will send you a confirmation email once your Products have been dispatched, which will also include details of the estimated time frame for delivery.
If we agree to sell you Products on a wholesale basis, we will issue you with a tax invoice for payment, which you must pay in accordance with the payment terms on that invoice.
We will endeavour to dispatch your order within 2 business days of your payment being processed, unless we notify you otherwise.
We may cancel your order prior to delivery for any reason, including if:
- your order does not meet the minimum or maximum order value (if any) set out on our Website;
- there is a problem with your order, such as an issue concerning price or availability, or insufficient payment or delivery details;
- we are unable to supply the Product to you within a reasonable time frame;
- your payment has been dishonoured or reversed; or
- we determine the risk of payment fraud to be too high.
If we cancel your order, we will notify you as soon as practicable and provide you with a full refund (if applicable).
If you would like to modify or cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible with reasons for the change. We generally cannot cancel or modify orders after dispatch. However, we will endeavour to accommodate reasonable requests for modification or cancellation where your circumstances have changed substantially since the order was placed.
In the event we agree to cancel or modify an order at your request, we reserve the right to charge you a fixed administration fee of $30.00 per request.
We use third party gateways, such as PayPal or Stripe, to process payments for purchases made on our Website.
You represent and warrant that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the Product from us will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or account or other payment method which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the Product.
If your payment is dishonoured or reversed for any reason after it has been submitted but before the Product has been dispatched, you must immediately make the payment again. We reserve the right to delay processing your order or dispatching the Product until we receive full payment.
These Product Purchase Terms apply to all sales of Products, including Products purchased on a wholesale basis. We may from time to time agree to additional, more specific, terms for wholesale orders, such as extended payment terms.
To the extent there is any inconsistency between these Product Purchase Terms and any additional terms we agree with you at the time you place an order for Products on a wholesale basis, the more specific terms will take priority over these Product Purchase Terms to the extent of the inconsistency.
We may use third party couriers to deliver the Products you order. Accordingly, delivery times may be impacted by shipping and other factors outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery times. Any dispatch times and delivery dates we provide are estimates only.
You must provide us with a valid delivery address for the delivery of the Products. We will generally attempt delivery a maximum of three (3) times before contacting you to make alternative delivery arrangements. You will be responsible for any additional re-delivery fees if you specify an incorrect delivery address.
Title in the Product transfers to you once we have received full payment from you. Risk in the Product transfers to you once we have dispatched the Product. We are not responsible for damage to Products in transit, and recommend you obtain your own freight insurance if you are concerned by the risk of damage during transit.
Returns and refunds
We only accept returns as set out in this clause 9 or as required under Australian Consumer Law. It is your responsibility to assess the suitability of our Products prior to making a purchase. We do not offer refunds or exchanges for change of mind.
If you believe you have received the wrong Product, please let us know within two (2) business days and return the Product to us in its original packaging.
Subject to the remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law, if you return a faulty, defective or incorrect Product, we will offer one of the following (at our discretion):
- to replace the Product or defective part of the Product;
- to repair the defect; or
- to refund the price paid for the Product.
We reserve the right to inspect the returned Product before determining whether a replacement, repair or refund is offered. We may refuse your request for an exchange or refund if the Product has been dealt with, or used contrary to, the instructions provided.
Australian Consumer Law and limitation of liability
Nothing in these Product Purchase Terms excludes, restricts or modifies any rights or remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Subject to clause 10.1, and to the maximum extent permitted by law:
- we exclude any term, condition, warranty, representation, guarantee or undertaking that may otherwise be implied into this agreement by legislation, common law, equity, trade, custom or usage; and
- despite any other provision to the contrary, our total Liability and the total Liability of our Indemnified Officers in connection with this agreement whether under contract or tort, will not in any circumstances exceed the total amount you have paid us for the Product to which your claim relates.
You agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify us and our Indemnified Officers against any Claim or Liability arising from or in relation to your breach of these Product Purchase Terms, including the warranties and obligations set out at clause 2.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Product Purchase Terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia, and the parties submit exclusively to the courts of that jurisdiction.
If any provision of this agreement is ruled by a court to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision or part provision of this agreement.
Definitions and Interpretation
In these Product Purchase Terms the following capitalised terms have the following meanings:
- Australian Consumer Law means Schedule 2 of Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Indemnified Officers means, in relation to a party, its directors, employees, contractors, agents and representatives.
- Liability means any liability (whether actual or prospective), loss, damage, cost or expense of any description, including legal fees on a solicitor and own client basis.
The following rules of interpretation apply unless the context requires otherwise:
- a reference to a person includes a firm, a body corporate, an unincorporated association or an authority and vice versa;
- a reference to these Product Purchase Terms or another document includes any variation, novation, replacement or supplement to any of them from time to time;
- a reference to conduct includes any omission, representation, statement or undertaking, whether or not in writing;
- specifying anything in these Product Purchase Terms after the words including, includes or for example or similar expressions does not limit what else might be included unless there is express wording to the contrary; and
- nothing in this agreement shall be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy implied by law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) and which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
If you have any queries regarding these Product Purchase Terms, please contact us on the details below:
These Product Purchase Terms were last updated on 10 November 2020.